The Five in a Row Combined Family and Academic Planner was created to give you access to school planning pages specific to Five in a Row curriculum. Five in a Row’s daily lesson subjects are in place on the weekly lesson planning pages. Certificates of Completion are provided for Before, Five in a Row and Beyond to document and celebrate your child’s accomplishments!
Some of the planning pages unique to Five in a Row curriculum users are:
Before Five in a Row specific supplement pages. These include additional school planning pages, age-specific chore chart, today’s weather interactive reference, the Before Five in a Row Booklist printable and a certificate of graduation from Before Five in a Row.
Five in a Row specific supplement pages. These have additional school planning pages, weekly Five in a Row lesson planning page, chore chart, what time is it today interactive reference, the Five in a Row Volume 1- 4 Booklists printable and a certificate of graduation from Five in a Row.
Beyond Five in a Row specific supplement pages which include, additional school planning pages, weekly BY Five in a Row lesson planning page, a weekly goals chart, study tips, the BY Five in a Row Volume 1- 3 Booklists printable and a certificate of graduation from Beyond Five in a Row.
In addition to Five in a Row specific planning pages, there are many general pages throughout the planner that can be used for household planning. They include the following…
- Thoughts from Jane Claire Lambert for planning the new school year
- Year of Holidays at-a-glance Page
- Year of Family Events at-a-glance Page
- Weekly Planner Pages for Your Home
- Grocery List
- School Attendance Record Keeping Page
- Meal Planning Page
- Journaling and Note Taking Pages
- Blank Monthly Calendars (with notes section) for July – May
- Weekly lesson planning page for multiple students
- Weekly lesson planning page for a special needs student (includes blocks for school work, therapy session schedules, and therapy session homework)