Because planning your own nature study can be a time-consuming task, Jane has written a nature study for each season to encourage your entire family in your exploration of all four seasons!
The Fall Nature Study includes 50 pages of articles and lessons on:
• Nature notebooking/journaling for different ages
• Tips for nature walks and journaling
• Mammals, amphibians, birds, insects, etc. you are likely to see
• Weather and sky information
• Trees and plants
• Poems and art
• Care for the environment
• Bible content
• Decorated journaling pages and life lists (such as a bird life list)
• Nature walk checklists
• Journal making ideas
• Book lists (FIAR titles and other books)
• Extra seasonal articles from Jane
Richly illustrated and full of easily accessible ideas, you’ll be delighted with this valuable new resource and you will feel as though Jane herself is joining you and your children on a nature adventure! Read more on using Nature Study with FIAR!
This is a digital file that will be emailed to you. You may view it on any device and print the pages as often as you need to.
Share and Pin this! 👇