Because planning your own nature study can be a time-consuming task, Jane has written a nature study for each season to encourage your entire family in your exploration of all four seasons!
The Summer Nature Study includes 55 pages of articles and lessons on:
• Nature notebooking/journaling for different ages
• Mammals, amphibians, birds, insects, etc. you are likely to see
• Waters of summer
• Trees, plants and rocks
• Weather and sky information
• Poems, art and music
• Bible content
• Decorated journaling pages and life lists (such as a bird life list)
• Nature walk checklists
• Book lists for suggested reading
• Extra seasonal articles from Jane
Richly illustrated and full of easily accessible ideas, you’ll be delighted with this valuable new resource and you will feel as though Jane herself is joining you and your children on a nature adventure! Read more on using Nature Study with FIAR!
This is a digital file that will be emailed to you. You may view it on any device and print the pages as often as you need to.
Share and Pin this! 👇